Saturday, 29 June 2019 @ 11:00 am - Sunday, 30 June 2019 @ 4:00 pm£5
Don your top hat, dust off your time-travel gadgets and clear your diary. Because our ever-popular Steampunk festival, Steampunkalia, is returning! This event features fun for all the family. It’s one you can’t miss, with Steampunk stalls, astounding acts, exhilarating engines and creative costumes!
Acts confirmed so far:
- St John Le Fox returns as our compère extraordinaire, for tea-duelling, fire-breathing and other incredible feats
- Nottingham’s own The Cogkneys grace us with a musical variety performance to amaze all onlookers
- The Flying Squadron bring some sophistication in the form of an amazing Steampunk flying display
- Captain of the Lost Waves will be leaving audiences in awe with his lyrical story-telling
- And many more to be confirmed.
Our Steampunk Craft Fair will also be taking place across the museum. And you’ll be able to see our Steam Engines up and running on Sunday 30th!
Buy your tickets on the door. £5 admission, £3 concessions, children FREE. Plus discounts are available for 2-day tickets!